Background

Friday, October 5, 2012

A little jazz, a Little Candle Warming my Heart Tonight



It's a cold Friday night here and we are getting out first official snow fall of the year. I'm snuggled up on my couch listening to Michael Buble and finishing up a paper. 
It has been such a wild and crazy week for me. A lot of moments that I could have broken from the stress or I could have allowed the stress of senior nursing courses to consume me. 
But last night at FCA came the realization of just how small the amount of time stressful moments really take up in my life in compareson to the realm of eternity. It's minimal... I will make it through.
I've been in prayer many times this week over settling my heart. A lot of unknowing calls I've cried out to God, looking for his wisdom and his guiding hand. 
I am blessed to have survived such a chaotic week and I couldn't ask for a more relaxing evening of big band music mixed in with a little jazz, a warm blanket and the aroma of a hazelnut candle glowing beside me. 

So sit back and enjoy a little Michael Buble with me...  
"Best of Me"


No comments:

Post a Comment