Background

Monday, October 8, 2012

My Baptism Day!


This past Sunday was such an amazing day for me!
Along with my family and friends and church I was baptized. I can't explain the emotions or the joy that was in my heart finally taking this next step in my life.
God has been so good to me and so patient as I am growing closer to him everyday.
This may sound funny but being able to stand before the church and make a commitment to follow Jesus for the rest of my life kind of felt like my wedding. I was committing to the one person who will never leave my side, and who will always know exactly how to handle me. He is the only thing that can fill the hole in our hearts and give us Joy ever lasting.
He is gracious to forgive and so willing to shower his grace and mercy upon us. Our God is so Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment